We enjoyed relaxing friday night by roasting "meshmelous" in the fireplace and riding around the floor "practicing" for the snow. I love what good buddies my boys are and they kept me thoroughly entertained.
Saturday we slept in (kind of) got some yummy breakfast and headed to sunrise for a half day of boarding. We didnt even take coop to the bunny hill we just went straight to the top. He loved the lift and caught on really well to boarding. Danny and uncle Dustin were great, patient teachers and we had a blast. It was funny to hear everyones comments about "that little dude" and others learning how to board that day laughing that "he is better than me!!" The only meltdown we had from coop was when he got snow in his gloves. (typical). He also hated walking in his boots and all of his gear- he would much rather be on the board. ha ha. He was exhausted and slept the whole drive home. It was awesome. It was fun to have some one on one time with coop. He is such a neat little kid and is excited about life in general! Thanks danny for a fun weekend!
P.S. one funny cooper comment was half way down the mountain on his first run. He turns to danny and says " Dad, I want you to teach me how to jump!" Lets work on stopping and starting first ok buddy! ha ha. One of coopers favorite parts was when danny boarded holding on to coop and lifted him up to "jump" over the snow.
4 comments:
Oh Kase! I finally have internet! I am loving catchin up on all your posts. I still can't believe how awesome Coop did on the board. Thanks again for hangin out on Monday. The boys absolutely loved it. We love you guys! =)
What a stud! He looks so cute on the slopes. Sounds like it was a fun weekend!
Wow, I'm so impressed! I haven't been snowboarding since highschool, So I'm pretty sure Cooper is officially a much better snowboarder than me! :)
Still one of the cutest things EVER!!! Love it!!! email me your address so I can invite you to my blog.... its not very exiting though!! lol loganlindy@gmail.com
Post a Comment