Friday, August 27, 2010

Perkinson Oceanside 2010 #1

We had another awesome perkinson gathering in Oceanside. Every year we look forward to this trip and we are sad to say that this was probably the last time!! :( We enjoyed every minute of playing with cousins, shopping, playing golf, warming up in the hot tub, playing on the beach, and getting some one on one time with Nammy! No one else in dannys immediate family was able to come so we had Nammy all to ourselves!! Can we say spoiled?? :) She was so much fun and such a big help to us. I dont think I have ever had a vacation quite like it and probably never will again! Danny and I got to go running by ourselves every morning, go shopping by ourselves, our boys had 24 hour entertainment- and the best part was that nammy loved every minute of it too!! THANKS NAMMY! We love you!







I dont even know how much sand Cole ate but it didnt seem to bother him! :)












I seriously love that face!! Cant get enough!

2 comments:

leila said...

Cole eating sand....the pics made me laugh out loud!! and when you were burying Cooper, who was loving it, and then Cole next to him with the worried look on his face. So great!!.

Anonymous said...

i really, really, really love cole eating the sand. i'd imagine it'd have the same effect as lots of fiber, but you tell me. it looks like you guys had so much fun!! you're such a cute mom kasey. you even look great at the beach.