Pictures this year were believe it or not, pretty quick and painless. Thanks again to the amazing Cherie Mask... I dont know what I will do if she ever stops taking pictures!! They are totally my style. Nothing altered- just pure and real. Love her. Anyway, I think she got some super sweet shots of my boys and I was really happy with the way she captured our little family. Oh how lucky I am!
Danny and I have been happily married for 7 years and have the blessing of being parents to 5 year old Cooper, 3 year old Cole and our beautiful newborn Polly. They are more joy than we could have ever imagined. Danny is hard at work and I spend most of my time as a stay at home mom but also enjoy working as a nurse on the Labor and Delivery floor. Life is busy and fun and we feel so blessed!
3 comments:
I love how these pictures turned out! Your photographer did a great job...but she did have the cutest models :)
I want to eat them up! So dang adorable, I love these pictures. Miss u guys!
i love your family pictures! ill have to check out your photographer when we decide to take pictures!
Post a Comment