Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful. Both my parents and dannys parents only had one kid around so we ended up combining and everyone came to our house. I loved it. We passed out assignments so I was only in charge of the turkey, stuffing and drinks... SO EASY! Verna is of course amazing and came over the night before with all of her fun dishes to help get everything set up. It was awesome. Even martha stewart would have been impressed! ha ha. We made little place settings for everyone and it was really fun. Then I even had lots of helpers for clean up duty. I could do it like this EVERY year! ha ha
After danny and I got the turkey in the oven we just relaxed, went on a walk and hung out at the park. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It was a perfect day and we really did have lots of time to enjoy those we love and think of the countless things we have to be grateful for. I could not wish for more in my life right now. I am so grateful. We are so blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Whitney helped me make my thankful blocks and I love how they turned out. What a cute, cheap decoration. Thanks whit!














The boys had fun making apple turkeys. They are really in to crafts these days and had fun doing it. I thought they turned out great and they were proud of themselves for doing it without any help!






Is it just me or have I been taking this exact same picture A LOT lately. You think danny likes sleeping with his baby girl on the couch??? ha ha

1 comment:

blythe said...

your little family is so beautiful kasey!