Monday, November 30, 2009










2009 Has been a wonderful year for our little family. We do our best to enjoy all the ups and downs life has to bring. We look forward to whatever next year has in store!

6 comments:

blythe said...

such pretty pictures of the four of you!

OurHappyFamily said...

Your boys are SO DANG cute I can't stand it! What a beautiful family!!

Cody and Lexie said...

Amen too that!!I think that is the secret to life!!

Myers Mayhem said...

They turned out darling! I love the ones of your boys with the trucks, sooooo cute!

Jill said...

Oh I love those! Your boys are so cute, and the truck pictures are precious. How did you get such a smiley guy? That Cole is so full of expression it seems like.

Maybe I can get the photographer's number from you? Family photos are something we'll probably do in Mesa...

Landvatter Family said...

Those are all so adorable! I love them! What a cute family! We need to get together soon girl! I feel like I never see you anymore! Are you in town for Christmas?