
My sweet Cooper turned 3 and I can not believe it! It was so fun this year because he really knew that it was his birthday and was SO excited. He had been talking about it for months! ha ha. One of the things he was most excited for was his alligator cake. I found the idea back in August and made the mistake of showing it to him. I swear he asked me about his cake every day since then. My cute mother in law was babysitting coop a few days before his birthday and did a little early celebration. When she brought out the cake coop was not happy it was not his alligator cake- ha ha. :)
We had pizza and cake at the park with some friends and family. It was fun and a little hectic because papa perk wanted to steel a little of the birthday fame and decided to fake a heart attack that day! j/k We love him and missed him at the little party but we are glad he is healthy! Coopers favorite present was a razor from grandma and papa scurr. He has ridden it every day since and I must say that he is pretty impressive for a 3 year old.
Cooper brings so much happiness to everyone around him. He is tender, happy, energetic, smart, funny, inquisitive, cautious, and one of the loves of my life. His smile is contagious and he makes everyone in his life feel like they are his favorite. Actually I think everyone might be his favorite! ha ha. I feel a huge responsibility as his mother because he is so amazing. My biggest struggle with coop is that he gets so excited with every fun thing we do that it is devastating to him when any of it has to end! I basically count down the minutes for him and it is still the worst thing he could ever imagine when we have to be done playing. We are working on it! ha ha. I love you cooper! You are already a leader in our home and I am so grateful for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIG BOY!!
Visiting nammy and papa at the hospital.
Cole looks more like whitney than me! :)
The kids loved eating pizza on the grass.
Blowing out the candles!
Everyone got to help open presents!
Cutest kids around! Cole learned how to say cheese and thought he was so big!
3 comments:
I am super impressed with your cake making - I should have called you for ideas for Lilly's b-day!! YOu are awesome!! Hey Danny called me about tickets to Mary Poppins- we totally want to go if you guys are going so call me with the dates and we will buy our tickets!!
Love the one of all the kids looking at the camera (incredible!) and also love the one with gma & gpa and the razor. Adorable. And I have to say you're right about Cole and me - if I get a little boy that is anything like him, I'll be thrilled - such a sweetie!
Cute birthday pictures! I can't believe he is three...that is a really fun age!
Oh and your New York trip looks and sounds AMAZING! How fun for you guys to go on trip kidless :)
Post a Comment