Summertime is officially here and we are already loving it!! Nothing better than being at the lake with our best friends!! I am so grateful for these wonderful kiddos and their parents. I couldnt wish for better people or kids to be spending our time with. We love them like family!
Dang I hope my kid is cool enough to pee off a boat like that! So cute! We miss you guys, maybe you'll come visit with the all your family moving here?
O my goodness what a fun day!! We miss all of you guys! We are headed to Utah for Memorial Day weekend (well for my sister graduating) and are going to good old Grandview 2nd ward.
What a great day! I miss those warm Az lake days! Kas, your boys are so darling and I can't believe how much Cooper looks like a Scurr! And how in the world is Reese already graduated? That is a great picture of all your siblings!
Danny and I have been happily married for 7 years and have the blessing of being parents to 5 year old Cooper, 3 year old Cole and our beautiful newborn Polly. They are more joy than we could have ever imagined. Danny is hard at work and I spend most of my time as a stay at home mom but also enjoy working as a nurse on the Labor and Delivery floor. Life is busy and fun and we feel so blessed!
7 comments:
Dang I hope my kid is cool enough to pee off a boat like that! So cute! We miss you guys, maybe you'll come visit with the all your family moving here?
Such darling pictures! Such good times. We're so lucky to have you as friends!
O my goodness what a fun day!! We miss all of you guys! We are headed to Utah for Memorial Day weekend (well for my sister graduating) and are going to good old Grandview 2nd ward.
oh so much fun! jealous
Oh that looks like fun!!
What a great day! I miss those warm Az lake days! Kas, your boys are so darling and I can't believe how much Cooper looks like a Scurr! And how in the world is Reese already graduated? That is a great picture of all your siblings!
Kas, you look way too darling to be at a day on the lake. Always the cutie! :)
Post a Comment