Thursday, May 20, 2010

Come August.... ALL my bros and sis will be far away from me in Utah! Dont get me wrong, I am happy for them to all get to be close I am just feeling a little left out. Ha Ha. Brian and Ashton will be finishing up school at UVU and hair school (sorry I forgot the name of her college oops :)). Courtney will be finishing up her Masters from The University of Utah while Landon plugs away at football and the accounting program at BYU. And Grant and Reece will both be at BYU, while reece gets ready to leave on his mission. I cant believe that all my siblings are grown-ups (or at least pretending to be ha ha). I love them all so much and am super proud to be in their gang. Im glad to have reece here for the rest of the summer but I miss the others too. Especially my sis! She got to come down last weekend and we just hung out. Took my boys to the movies, watched old home videos (which were HILLARIOUS), and talked about life. It was soooo fun. I love her! Cant wait until I can see them all again!

They are the best lookin siblings if I do say so myself! ha ha


These are a couple pics I took just before Grant left up to Utah a few weeks ago. Miss him already and so do my boys. He sure is a neat dude! :)


2 comments:

Whitney said...

What a GORGEOUS family!! And I'm not just saying that! Models....you all should be models.

leila said...

what great memories you are making. You re lucky to have such great friends,