I worked halloween night so we did our main celebration at our ward party. It is always so fun because families set up booths and the kids just run from one to the next. We are lucky to have such wonderful cousins to join us!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Halloween was fun this year. Our boys are great ages to enjoy dressing up, playing games, and getting candy! They were the CUTEST skeletons I had ever seen. (especially because coops was a size too small, but heck if I had a bum that cute I wouldnt be afraid to show it off either! ha ha) He did tell me once "my costume keeps going up my bum" It was pretty entertaining!
I worked halloween night so we did our main celebration at our ward party. It is always so fun because families set up booths and the kids just run from one to the next. We are lucky to have such wonderful cousins to join us!














I worked halloween night so we did our main celebration at our ward party. It is always so fun because families set up booths and the kids just run from one to the next. We are lucky to have such wonderful cousins to join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment