Thursday, January 6, 2011

On August 21st our little Cole man turned 2!! I cant believe how fast time flies. He is a joy in our lives. We call him our sweet and sour because he is he sweetest little guy but also has a strong personality and is not afraid to tell you what he wants. He is still just as squishy as can be. He really isnt even that chubby he is just squishy. When you ask him what he is he will say "squuuushy" in the cutest little voice. Oh we love him. He took his own time starting to talk, I think its because he has an older brother that does it all for him. But we love hearing him talk now and become his own little guy. He LOVES his big brother and most of the time they are best friends. We put them together in a bunk bed and although it started off a little rocky, they love being together and are actually sleeping now! :) I am so grateful for Cole in our lives. He is a neat kid and teaches us so much every day.

We did a little party for him at Peter Piper. Danny and I had fun making his jungle cupcakes and I think the kids (little and big) had fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE. WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!!























4 comments:

Chantalle said...

Your boys are adorable! Wow. And getting so big! I forgot to get your address this year for Christmas cards, I'll have to get it in time for next year. The weather looks awesome!

Amber and Dallas said...

Great Pictures Kase. Loved catching up on your blog. It was so fun to see you and the boys today. It felt like it had been forever! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. We love you guys!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

adorbs!!! I love how he knows he's 'squishy!' what a fun party too! I can't believe how big your kiddoes are now! It was just yesterday we each had one child, now we all have two! I think I'm done for a while though! Two is a handful! Anyway, you're so gorgeous and I miss ya tonz!

davidandsuzi said...

So darling! I'm impressed with the cupcakes, they turned out so cute.