Friday, September 16, 2011
Cole turns 3! :)
The week we came home from the hospital was my Cole mans 3rd birthday! I cant believe how fast time flies. We kept things REALLY simple and just had the family over for cake and ice cream. This was a fun birthday because cole was old enough to be very excited about it all. He is an absolutely delightful kid and I just can not get enough of him. He said he wanted a motorcycle cake and given that I JUST had a baby, it was nothing special... but he loved it. He is sweet and sassy. Cole is my little collector. He LOVES to play and carries piles of toys everywhere we go. It is exhausting picking up after him but I am so glad he has a cute imagination and can keep himself entertained. I have laughed out loud watching him try to carry everything he totes around with him, and we finally had to set a limit of 2 toys in his bed because it was seriously getting out of control! ha ha. Love Love Love him! He is really into playing super heros so we got a few costumes for his birthday. They were quite a hit at the party and I dont think he has taken them off since. Happy birthday buddy!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yey, I love all the new posts!!
Okay Kasey I think you need to get into cake decorating for a business...you are very good!!! ....Happy Bday Cole!! I was just telling Lilly I cant believe my baby is turning 3 and all she could tell me was" Mom... I' m not a baby..." LOL!!
You always make the cutest cakes!! Wish we could have been there for the festivities. You've got another birthday coming up next month...can't wait to see the theme you come up with for that one!
3 years old already!? Your boys are so handsome.
Congrats KAsey! I still cant believe I have yet to see you!!! Polly is aadorable, girls are the best!
you little fam dam is beautiful!
xoxo
Post a Comment