Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The past couple weeks have been full and fun! We are so grateful for the memories we are able to make and realize how lucky we are to have so many opportunities. We really enjoyed this weekend and found comfort in the words of the prophet and apostles. Right now is a time that is creating challenges and worries for us and our country. These times strengthen us and our testimonies because the council we were given is the same that it has always been. Be prepared and we shall not fear. We are grateful for the stable foundation of the gospel amidst the uncertainty of these times.

2 comments:

Ben and Deborah said...

Kasey! It's me, Deborah Jacobson! Congrats on your new baby! Hey, I just wanted to say that I found your blog, and to let you know I have one, too! I think that is so cool! Check out mine at bendebfamily.blogspot.com

Nicki said...

Wow! How exciting that Cooper dares to wake board. I hope Kade is that studly. . . maybe. Looks like you guys are doing great.
Nicki