Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We went to bounce jungle with some of our friends. Thanks kacey (& hayden) and Rachael (& lincoln and quince) for a fun morning. Cooper goes up and down and in and out so fast we almost lost track of him!







Cole is such a sweet baby and is getting big way too fast! We are still trying to figure out who he looks like but he sure is cute!! 6 weeks old.


Cole loves his baths!
We went to the lake with our friends the Nelsons and had a great time with our boys!

Cole loved being out on the boat. His life jacket and binki pretty much covered him!

Fishing with dad! Although they look good doing it, fishing is not a talent to brag about. It would have been fun to catch a fish!! ha ha

Danny took cooper on the wakeboard for the first time! He did a great job! Cooper is such a stud!! He loved it! (Maybe we will let him do it by himself next time!)

5 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

okay these pictures are so much fun. I need to get out and hang out with you more because you are alwasy doing such fun things! I can't believe Cooper went on the wakeboard! haha I LOVE IT!!! He is such a stud!

Kelli Neilsen said...

Hey Kasey-
This is Kelli Neilsen from Utah Valley. I hope you remember me! Anyways, I am always thinking of what you are doing and saw your link on Nicki's blog. I hope you don't mind that I peeked! What an adorable family you have! I can't believe you have already had another baby! Boys are the bomb! Mine is a year old. I can't believe how fast it goes. Our blog address is neilsentribe.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Miss ya! Kelli

Whitney said...

How fun! We sure miss you guys, but are looking forward to going back to AZ next summer! Thanks for the video of Danny/Cooper - they are awesome!

Reed and Hailey said...

Hi Perkinson's! It's the Whites! Congrats on your newest little addition! We found your blog through another friends. Glad to see you have joined the blogging world. Add us to your list so we can keep in touch. Reed and I should be moving back home in April. Maybe we can all try and get together sometime.
Love,
The White's

Chantalle said...

So fun! John and I can't believe how big Cooper is! In MiaMaids on Sunday the new teacher said she will be moving next year, and Cassidy said 'Don't move to Arizona! Everyone moves there and leaves me! Like Cooper!' :) You guys are missed