Here is a monster post to catch up on what we have been doing the last few weeks
Cole is two months now and is so fun. He is a completely different baby than cooper was in every way!! ha ha. Cole is chubby, has a light complexion, loves to snuggle, wants to be held all the time, is still not sleeping well at night, is a happy baby, and does not spit up everything he eats!! He is smiling already and starting to make the little noises that I LOVE!! We all think the world of him- including cooper!
Cooper turned 2!!! I cant believe that we have a little boy instead of a baby now!! Thanks to my friend Melanie I had a great time with my mom making coopers train cake! It was really fun. Then we had pizza and cake with friends at the park! Cooper, Kash, and Hayden loved the balloons! It is almost like cooper knew he was growing up because ever since his birthday he has decided to be a talker!! Even though strangers cant understand everything he says, he definitely has lots to say! The terrible twos have pushed the limits on occasion but to be honest I think I got a pretty easy toddler. He is such a joy and makes us smile! We love you Coop!!
We went to an open gym with some friends and we had a great time! Cooper loves running around with one of his best buddies Carter!
I cant believe how fast time flies when you are busy and having fun. Life with two little boys is never dull!!
8 comments:
Your boys are so cute! Great job on the train cake, it looks awesome! How do you stay so dang skinny? You all look like the cutest fam!
Your boys are getting so big. I have enjoyed watching them grow up. Your baby looks just like your husband.
Kasey congrats on the new one. You have such a fun adorable family. You look so good. Keep in touch girly, talk to ya soon.
I can't believe Coop is already 2 and the reason people can't understand him is because he's speaking spanish:) Baby Cole is so cute. Its funny how different those two are. They have the same nose though. He's a very cute baby. Hopefully we'll be able to come down to AZ in December and see you all.
We love you guys!!! Darling pics of your cute boys! Thankyou for meeting us the other day! JR had so much fun with Coop! We need to do that more often! Enjoy the cabin this weekend! We wish we were there! =)
Hey guys! This is Elisa Smith. I have been thinking about you lately. Your aunt told me you were expecting, but I had no idea he was already here! Wow I guess it's been awhile. Truth be told I hadn't even realized you moved back to Arizona until she told me. Where have I been? Anywho, I stalked you! Sorry if that scares you. At least you know who I am right? Your boys are so cute. I didn't even recognize Cooper! Congrats and take care!
I was wondering when you were going to join the blogging world:) Your family is so cute. I'm glad I'll be able to see your cute family and keep in touch through the wonderful world of blogging. Take care, tell Danny hi.
Kara Higginson Ford
Hey Kas! Your email came during a busy time and I kept meaning to send you an invite. Anyway, your boys are such studs! It is so funny how different their little personalities are. Great job on Coop's 2nd birthday and ha, welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment