Here are some recent photos of mr cole! He is 3 months old and such a sweetheart! He is a very smily baby and loves to cuddle! We just love his double chin and blue eyes!!
We had a fun family date night with my friend Sharli and her husband and girls. We went fishing at this beautiful lake and went out to a delicious dinner! Thanks guys!
We got to go up to the cabin in Pinetop and enjoy the beautiful weather. It was so fun to relax, go fishing, work on some projects, and best of all snuggle up by the fire with all my boys while watching movies and eating popcorn. Life does not get any better than that!
5 comments:
You two just have to cutest little boys ever. I can't wait to meet Cole! I can see a lot of Coop in him. You guys look awesome, and I hope everything is going well! Be in touch =)
Those boys are so cute! Hey we are coming to Arizona today. We will be staying in Glendale for a couple nights. I'm sure we won't see you, but we will think of you guys!
You actually have a chubby baby?! Amazing! :) Those boys are to die for, so dang cute!
Oh my goodness... I want to kiss those cheeks! Cole is getting so big! Love the smiles! =) Thanks for letting us hang with Coop last wknd. We need to do it more often! =) Happy Thanksgiving!
Your kids are too cute! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch easier. I hope we can see you guys again sometime soon! We will be in Utah and Idaho from Christmas until February.
Post a Comment