We had a wonderful thanksgiving day! I think thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I have many fond memories of past thanksgiving days and love spending the whole day relaxing, having different sporting events, and eating tons of delicious food!
We have so much to be grateful for. I am not saying that things arent hard or that we dont have bad breaks sometimes but despite those things we are so blessed. We have the gospel and we have our family. Nothing else really matters!

One of coopers favorite things is to go on walks with "ma mo" and feed the horses. We took advantage of the BEAUTIFUL weather and went on a thanksgiving afternoon walk.


Courtneys fiance Landon was here too! We had a great time with him and even though we tried to be on our best behavior I am afraid he might have seen the true Scurr family!!

My sweet dad thought that he would try and bring back some of our past thanksgiving memories.(anyone that knows us well knows that dad getting hurt is a scurr household tradition). Unfortunately he hurt himself a little worse than we would have found amusing! He fell while playing basketball and broke both of his wrists! Poor Guy but a good sport! We love you dad!

1 comment:
I think my wall look very white and I should paint them. And I think you should update the blog!! Mom
How do you like that for a comment?
Post a Comment