Thursday, November 20, 2008



We had a really fun halloween! I was able to have a bunch of friends and their kids over in the morning to decorate halloween cookies. We had a blast! Thanks for coming girls! That evening cooper had all of his dreams come true when we went trick-or-treating with cousin JR! Cooper  could not even believe that all he had to do was walk up to a house and say "tric-treat" and he would get candy.  He was the cutest tiger I have ever seen! Cole was a good sport and just slept the whole time! Thanks buddy!





Our favorite thing since the weather has changed is to go for walks! Both of my boys love it! I love Arizona, but cant believe we had to wait until november for it to be cool enough to go for walks!!!

1 comment:

leila said...

Hey, you really should give Reece some props for dressing up like a tiger too!!. OOOh, I have the cutest grandsons!! MOM