Here is a recap of what we have been up to the past little while.
Cole is now 5 1/2 months old and is still the most smiley, happy baby. His hair has started to come back and it is just so soft and fuzzy! IT sticks straight out and is really light. His eyes continue to be big and bright BLUE!! We still dont know where he came from. Him and coop still look nothing alike and I am beginning to wonder if they will ever even look like brothers! I sure hope so! Cooper and Cole are best buddies. I know I have said this before but it is so crazy how much they love each other. No one can make cole laugh like cooper can. Cole is already getting good and taking the brother abuse like a champ. He just smiles and loves it! We started trying to give cole rice cereal and he HATES it. He wont open his mouth so I cheat and make him smile- then I stick it in his mouth and he screams! AH! I got advice to try it in a bottle so I did. He took a couple drinks then spit it out and started crying again! Oh well, we will keep trying! Maybe oatmeal????
We had a wonderful outing to the zoo with my friend Rachael and her kids. These three amigos are best buddies! We have so much fun with them and we are lucky to have such good friends! It was a BEAUTIFUL day! It is not hard to remember why we love arizona on days like this!





The most recent undertaking in our home is that Cooper is now officially a "BIG BOY!" I felt like coop was ready to be potty trained but I resisted for a little bit because I didnt want to deal with it! ha ha. Diapers were not that bad. Anyway, we finally went to the store and picked out underwear. (Which can I say I am absolutely in love with! they are so tiny and DARLING!!) I am lucky to have a boy that creates very little drama. We only had two accidents. One on the first day when I forgot to put him in a pull up for nap time, and another when he told me he had to go about 10 min after I just took him. I didnt believe him... and I was wrong. OOPS. Now notice that I said "very little drama." Not "no drama." Now we are having a little poop issue. He pees in the potty just fine but for some reason pooping is bigger deal. He does what we call the poop dance and tells us he has go. We rush him to the toilet and he doesnt go. He does this about 15 times in 2 hours. Then he does it for the 16th time- goes in and poops like it is no big deal! AHHHH It is driving danny and me crazy! I wonder how long this is going to last! I hope not long! Despite it all we love him like crazy!
8 comments:
your boys are so cute! it is funny that they look so different from eachother. i hope to see you next time im in az.
thanks for updating. Cole looks like Cooper in that one picture on the bed!!. Without the blue eyes, they look more alicke!! I love those boys...and you!!
alike -- poor typing skills
ha ha I would love to see the poop dance. Hang in there. I'm glad you're doing it first, so that you can give me tips later!
I can totally see a resemblance in your boys. They are adorable! I am so glad you are loving AZ. I am missing you hear though. xoxo
Mama Verna was telling me that you were potty-training Cooper right now. However she failed to mention anything about the amazing poop dancer!
I have only heard-- never experienced-- how tricky it is to potty train little boys. Don't worry I will have lots of questions for ya when it is my turn!
hey kasey and danny very cute pictures! Dallin and I have our blog up! It is at blameitonablinddate.blogspot.com
Hi Kacie! Justin and I were surfin the web and came across you guy's blog! Oh MAN your lil guy is adorable! We need to definately plan a time to all see eachother again! It has been WAY too long. I guess the last time you guys were up in Newport we were gonna get together, but it din't work out. We are actually back in mesa now....Where do you guys live?
Post a Comment