Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oops I almost forgot! One of the other things I did for valentines day was my version of bakerellas cake pops. They were very time consuming but a lot of fun. I always get ideas in my head of little things I want to do. In my head they are darling- they never quite turn out like what I picture but I do it anyway. This was my best attempt. It was fun but most importantly yummy!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

they were so cute and yummy. regina thought so too.

Myers Mayhem said...

that's what you gave our VT's? soooo cute! I made her cupcake pops for averys #2 b-day and yes, they are so time consuming!

leila said...

they look especially cute in pictures!! great job. Thanks for updating!! mom

davidandsuzi said...

I didn't know you were so crafty. Let me in on your creative secrets.

Amber and Dallas said...

Kasey.... thankyou thankyou sooo much for bringing us that darling and (yes most importantly) delicioius treat!!! We LOVED them!!! I am sooo lucky to have you as a sister... how lucky Dan is to have you as his sweetheart! You are amazing!!! I LOVED seeing your boys the other day... we had way too much fun hangin in our p.j.'s and riding up and down the street on the bike! =) We really do need to hang out next week. Also... I would love to watch them this week if you are needing any help during Courtney's wedding. CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY!!! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! I can't wait to meet your fiance! =)

Crystal said...

You are ambitious! Wow! We were some lame and just stayed in and went to bed early. We were all sick of course, but still.