Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I know this is a bit late but for my records I am going to post it anyway! Happy Valentines Day 2009! It was a wonderful day! My sweet husband let me sleep in (my favorite thing to do!) and when I woke up- cooked me an amazing french toast breakfast! Yum! Even cooper had fun helping dad get ready for the surprise! We had a relaxing day at the park with our boys- it was a gorgeous day. To end off the night danny and I went to the dunk contest. Danny knows how lucky he is to have a wife that thinks that is awesome date for valentines day! haha. I loved it! It was a blast! I am so grateful for my valentine! I love my boys but also enjoy a night out with my sweetheart!





1 comment:

leila said...

you live with 3 very cute boys!!mom