Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Ever since coop was born Danny has been so excited to take him on a Father-and-son camp out. This was the year!! We made the mistake of telling cooper that he was going to go camping with dad a few days before the actual camp out. Bad idea! We had to hold him off for 3 excruciating days! ha ha. From now on we will tell him a few hours before he is leaving so as not to drag out the excitement! Needless to say it was worth the wait because they had a great time. It was full of tin foil dinners, camp fires, sleeping bags, dirt, dirt and more dirt which means that coop had the time of his life! Danny and cooper are the best of buddies and I could not ask for a better father for my boys! I cant wait until next year when both of my boys go and I get a nice relaxing night to myself! :)

Cooper could play in the dirt all day long! He is a total boy through and through!

Cooper LOVES his dad!

Cooper and one of his best friends carter enjoyed every minute getting dirty together. It makes it so much more fun when moms are not around to keep cleaning them up! Boys will be Boys!
Cooper got his very own sleeping bag and carried it around for quite a while before being able to pack it and get on the road! He is so funny!





2 comments:

Aubree said...

Hey! Glad to see you guys have a blog. You never left me an email to invite you to ours. Email it to me aubski@gmail.com!! Your little family is freakin cute!

the waites said...

Hi My dear! WHen did I miss out on your blog??? Hurry and email your address and we can be pen pals:)

I cant get over how cute your boys are...including Danny ofcoarse. Im so glad you joined the blog world. I cant belive Courtney is married?!??!

rachwaite@hotmail.com