Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There are so many things that we have been doing lately and even though I enjoy living in the moment I also realize how fast time flies and I don't want to forget some of the memories we have been able to share.

We were so lucky to get to go with some friends up to their cabin in Payson for a few days. It was the perfect vacation. Beautiful weather and scenery, great food from everyone, great company, and husbands who played outside with the kids ALL DAY while us girls got to relax! It could not have been more fun! Thanks Chipmans!

The cabin has its own fishing pond and the kids were thrilled to take turns holding the fish!

Jill is incredible and kept the kids (and adults) fascinated with her games and impromptu stories! :) ha ha.

One of the best things is the zip line. Cooper called it the "zip lion" and literally would have ridden it all day had we had the energy. He loved it!

2 comments:

leila said...

I had almost given up hope that there would ever be another post. But much to my delight...
You have the most beautiful children. And they are lucky boys to have you and danny for parents. Keep up the good work, and keep posting!! MOM

leila said...

I can't believe I'm looking again. My boys are so cute. the pic with Coop looking at Danny, the one of Cole up close. Yummy. I am so lame!!MOM