Update on my boys. I love both of the stages that cooper and cole are in right now. Although I do have to admit that there are some days when I definately love the 11 month old stage A LOT more than the 2 1/2 year old stage! ha ha! Here is a little bit of what these two are made of.
COOPER: Cooper is almost 3 and we have been teaching him about his birthday. He loves birthdays and loves singing happy birthday to people. Even though he will tell you his birthday is october 17 he doesnt really know what that means because he asks me every day if it is his birthday yet and is already inviting people to his party! ha ha (I didnt know he was having one!) He has a smile to die for and is usually pretty happy. However when he gets upset watch out! His melt downs dont usually last very long but they are quite impressive! Apologies to all who have been witnesses!
He is not difficult to dress. He will wear whatever I put on him and he will tell me how handsome it is. He tells me I am cute and that he Loves my earings.
Before we cut his hair he got to spend a day with a mohawk! He loved it!
Cooper went to his first dentist appointment and was a champ! They said he was the best behaved 2 year old they had ever had! (I doubt that, but it still made him and me feel good :)) He sat so still while they did the x-rays and his favorite part was that he could watch Diego and Dora on a TV that was on the ceiling. SO COOL! He got a token to put in the prize machine and wanted to go back to the dentist the next day! Maybe if my dentist office was that fun I would enjoy it as much as he did!
He is not a baby or even a toddler anymore! I see pics like this and realize that he is a BOY! All Boy! And I love him! Oh how I Love him.
Cooper loves music, reading books, watching movies, playing outside, swimming, teasing his brother, candy, getting his back-legs-arms-head-and hands tickled, his dad, tractors, cars...etc. He is a very smart kid and everything about life is exciting to him. He is an early riser like his dad, still takes naps and still needs them (by about noon!)
He LOVES his cousins-
His friends-
And especially his Reece-
COLE: 11 months (I know people say it all the time but it blows my mind that he will be 1 next month. It feels like just last week I woke up with labor pains and went to the hospital to have him. That was an awesome day. WOW. It goes by way too fast.)
Cole had pretty crazy hair since he was born. When he was a couple months old it kind of fell out and then grew back with vengeance! I have to laugh now because I was so glad he had hair (coop was bawled till he was 1) that I waited WAY too long to cut it. People dropped hints that I needed to do something about it but someone should have been more forceful earlier! ha ha Sorry cole! I still think you were adorable even with your CRAZY hair!
BEFORE
AFTER

Cole has been crawling since he was almost 9 months old. He waited and waited and just one day decided to take off. There was really no working up to it- he just did it and he is fast! Now he is pulling up and climbing on EVERYTHING. He is a busy little guy and SO HAPPY. I wish he would just start walking because it is a wrestling match everywhere we go- He wants down but I am not about to let him crawl on the ground at the store or out on the hot concrete!
The only way to describe cole is just HAPPY. Its funny because as I look through the pictures to see which ones I want to use he is smiling in ALL of them! He is such a joy. He wakes up smiling, goes to bed smiling, plays smiling...etc.
Cole loves food. Although he never ate 1 thing of baby food vegetables he eats the fruit. He wants all the "big" people food. He pretty much eats anything we are eating. He loves it all (including vegetables). He is funny because he uses one finger to touch and then grab everything. He points it so hard and uses it to explore everything (including straight up his nose!) We call it his ET finger. haha Cole waves bye bye, gives kisses, and thinks its funny to crawl faster to get something when we say no. I wish I could freeze him like this forever but I am also excited to see his little personality keep growing.
This pic might be a little gross but I want to remember it! It tells so much about his personality. He really is smiling and happy all the time. He had a really runny nose and when I heard him babbling in his crib I went in to get him up for the morning. This is how I found him! SMILING! ha ha
3 comments:
Very cute post Kasey!!Darling pics and descriptions. The bugger pic is too much-remove it!!gag me. haha
He is going to kill you. MOM
I love these pictures! Cutest boys EVER! We love and miss you guys already! The booger picture really is pretty hilariously nauseating haha love you sis!
Cute boys! I miss hanging out with them and I know Kollin does too. Kollin's bday is coming up- tell Cooper a party is coming his way!
Post a Comment