We have had fun doing some summer projects!
I am so lucky to have such a handy man for a husband! It is the best! We wanted some more storage so danny just built us some in our garage! He framed it all in one night and then dry walled it next day! We moved everything from under our stairs to outside- it is awesome! Thanks babe- you rock!


My project started as a mothers day gift and then turned in to more just for fun! With the direction and tools of my friend Jill I made these fun necklaces. I am definalty not the queen of soldering but I did my best. I think they turned out cute and it was fun to do!


My mom and I also threw a shower for Brians bride to be Ashton. They are getting married in 2 days and we are so excited! We had yummy food and great company! Thanks to everyone who helped!


3 comments:
i love your necklaces! so cute.
I still want to learn how to do those necklaces!
So cute! You should post how to make those necklaces. Hint, hint! Your vacation post pictures are so fun!
Post a Comment