Better late than never right? We bought a new camera and I just found these pics on the old camera and I want to remember them!
We had an incredible trip up to pinetop/greer for the Fourth of July. It was fun to have the whole perkinson family together for a few days. We had a blast and the weather could not have been more beautiful! We definately forgot we were still in Arizona in July!
The BOYS!
JR and Coop (and the grown up boys!) had fun doing little fireworks on the porch!
Thanks girls for humoring me and making these hats with me. They actually turned out really cute and we had a good time doing it!
Nammy and her 5 grandboys!
Oh I just want to squeeze him!!!!
Cooper LOVES to fish and he has a wonderful dad who loves to help him! Coop and danny caught lots of fish and provided us with a yummy lunch!
The Boys with their great grandmother
The whole fam
4 comments:
I can't believe how different your 2 boys look!!! They are both so cute! We need to get together soon!
Kasey!! Your boys are getting so big!! They are too cute!! Looks like you guys had a great summer!!
Hooray!!! I'm so glad you guys are coming out here! Of course we want to meet up with you! Anytime, we'll make it happen. My email address is crystalainge@gmail.com. Let's plan something. Good to hear from you!
So cute! Glad I got to see the update! Thanks for last night. We'll get the boys next time we play Kanasta!
Post a Comment