Family Summer Trip! At the beginning of the summer we were able to go to Newport for an awesome trip! It was fun to spend time with just my husband and boys. We just relaxed and enjoyed each other! It was great!
We were all sick the day we left to cali but there was no way we were going to miss our trip!! The First day was spent in Urgent Care getting antibiotics for everyone because we all had STREP! Yuck! I told danny that it still felt like a vacation to me because I did not have to load kids in and out of the car just to drop off and pick up prescriptions- he just dropped me off at the door and picked me up when I came out. It was great and actually didnt put a kink in our trip at all. By the next day we were all feeling fine. Gotta love antibiotics!
We went down to Crystal Cove one morning. It was a fun little walk and we got to see little creatures in the tide pools. I just love the beach even if the sun is not really shining!
1 comment:
Hoorah for the update. Such cute pictures. I love Cole at the beach and Cooper by the fish. Thanks for sharing. MOM
Post a Comment