Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brian and Ashton got married on Aug 13th in the Las Vegas temple and it was wonderful! What a beautiful temple and sealing. Thank you for letting us be part of it.
 The first night we were there we took a limo to an incredible brazilian restaurant and then cruised the strip while jammin out and dancing to our favorite songs! So fun! We spent time hanging out at the hotel and enjoying a wonderful cocktail dinner the night of the wedding.
We had a blast hanging out in Vegas! Thanks guys for throwing such a great party! 

My boys are so lucky to have the aunts, uncles, and grandparents that they have!


Here are some wedding pics in random order!
Coop loved the giant sparklers that we used for a send off of the happy couple.
Cole and Aunt Kirsti


Cute family of Boys!

Bride and Groom gave Ken and Barbie a run for their money!! You guys looked incredible! We are so thrilled for you. You are an amazing couple!

Coop LOVES is aunt court and uncle landon
Cant get enough of Grandma!





6 comments:

blythe said...

what a pretty wedding. you look gorgeous kasey! such a cute family you have.

leila said...

Kasey, you got some great shots. I love the one of Mark and Cole, probably best ever!!
You are wonderful!!MOM

Cody and Lexie said...

They look so great!! I love weddings!!

Shannon Allen said...

You all look so great in that family picture! Your boys are so darling and growing up so fast. Little Cole is changing so much. Glad it was a great wedding.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

How cute! They are a picturesque couple who should be in a magazine! It's so funny to see all of the scurr clan getting married! When I used to play at your house, they were all the little rascals trying to play with us, and now they are so mature and grown up! :)

Jill said...

I agree, they make such a cute couple! Weddings are wonderful. Congrats Bryan. Kasey, you are such a great older sister (I'm so lucky to consider you mine too) and I know your siblings love you.

Oh and I LOVE those dresses you & Courtney are wearing. Seriously I could not stop thinking how gorgeous you both look in those pictures.