Friday, April 30, 2010

We had a fun and busy easter weekend. Danny was on the worlds longest road trip for work (drove from New york to chicago to texas, and finally home!), Kasey had to work, and grandma and grandpa scurr were awesome to help us with the boys.

We had our annual primary easter egg hunt, which is always fun!

Cole cracked me up the whole time because he could not get enough candy. He had both hands and mouth filled to the max the entire hunt! ha ha


This is cole trying desperately to open his egg and get the candy. He was using all of his strength. :)

Cooper melted my heart once again as he held coles hand through the entire hunt. Oh how I love him. He is a fabulous big brother!


The easter bunny also brought some much needed summer haircuts. I think I have the two cutest boys in the world!





3 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how different they both are. One so dark and one so light. I love it!!!! Cute cute family

leila said...

The Easter outfits are great!! I love those boys.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

It's so cute to see Cooper being a big brother!! I love how close they are! Miss ya!