I still cannot believe you have a blonde hair, blue-eyed little boy. Its ridiculous. I miss you so much!! All these pictures make me hate how much I am missing at home with you! Keep updating and reminding the boys of their aunt Courtney because I don't want them to forget me.
Oh so fun to catch up on your blog! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I know we are all crazy busy...but I would love to do a movie night out one of these days! Love you =)
Danny and I have been happily married for 7 years and have the blessing of being parents to 5 year old Cooper, 3 year old Cole and our beautiful newborn Polly. They are more joy than we could have ever imagined. Danny is hard at work and I spend most of my time as a stay at home mom but also enjoy working as a nurse on the Labor and Delivery floor. Life is busy and fun and we feel so blessed!
2 comments:
I still cannot believe you have a blonde hair, blue-eyed little boy. Its ridiculous. I miss you so much!! All these pictures make me hate how much I am missing at home with you! Keep updating and reminding the boys of their aunt Courtney because I don't want them to forget me.
Oh so fun to catch up on your blog! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I know we are all crazy busy...but I would love to do a movie night out one of these days! Love you =)
Post a Comment