Wednesday, July 7, 2010

phone pics

I have a love hate relationship with technology these days. I do have to say that it is fun to be able to get little glimpses of daily life through my camera phone. Here are a few that make me smile!!


Cooper and Cole both LOVE their new cousin allette. I am loving this time with my two boys but maybe we should start thinking about #3????

Reece provided us with hours of vollyball entertainment. He was so fun to watch!!

We made danny birthday strawberries- So fun and super yummy!!


Oh how I love cleaning out and organizing the closets!! Why cant they always look like this! sigh.



A scary and gross suprise at the park. Our neighbor brought out her pet boa. My boys are boys through and through so I had to let them enjoy this adventure even if I was kind of freaking out.


I love you too cooper!!!

1 comment:

leila said...

REALLY!!! you saw nothing wrong with publishing that picture of me?? Get ready for the picture from your Sadies high school dance with danny to appear!!