Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cooper Preschool

Cooper is in his last year of preschool. His teacher is Sandy Lavendar and she is wonderful. He goes on tuesdays and thursdays from 10am-3pm. It is FABULOUS. I only have to load up twice a week and he is gone long enough that I feel like I have a little break. He loves school and has already learned so much. He is a VERY smart kid and I am always amazed at the things he remembers. Having him gone for 5 hours makes me realize how much I will miss him when he goes to kindergarten all day! He is my buddy and a fabulous helper. He had a fieldtrip to the fire station and splash park. We had fun but mom was a little exhausted by the end. :) Loading in and out at the firestation, driving to splash park, getting boys set up for picnic lunch, changing into swim suits, nursing baby, cleaning up, changing into dry clothes, heading home. It is quite a task! :)










No comments: