Saturday, October 29, 2011
On october 9th we were able to bless Polly. It was wonderful. My brothers Grant and Brian were able to come be part of it and it was so neat. I didnt know grant was coming... he surprised me by walking into sacrament meeting. It was awesome. Danny did such a great job, he always says really personal things to our children. He is a wonderful father and our children are lucky to have him. He loves them SO much. I am grateful for the power of the priesthood and what a blessing it is in our lives. The rest of the day was just spent relaxing at home and TRYING to get a cute picture of polly in her dress. None of them did her justice. She was darling. We love her to pieces. My favorite picture was polly with her great grandmother Pauline. Beautiful. I hope that some day polly will know what an amazing woman she was named after.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment