Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dannys brother David got home from his mission. He served his two years in Miami and we are so glad to have him home! He looks great and is so happy. It was fun to have him meet cole and see how big cooper has gotten. David went into the MTC the morning after cooper was born so there has been a lot of change since then. We love you david! Thank you for your example to us- we are proud of you!!



3 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

You are in trouble! How did I not know you had a blog?? I only found out after Whitney made a comment in her email about it!! It's about time sista!

Amber and Dallas said...

Love your cute kids! YOur pics with Dave are so cute!! =) I emailed you about Cole and Christmas... just making sure we get it right! Hope you are doing well! Love you!

Allison Claire said...

I found you! Yeah! What a cute blog. :)