Sunday, December 28, 2008

More family pictures

Because of all the pictures I had to do this post in two sections. Here are some pictures that Cherie got of the boys! I love them all! Sometimes I think it would be easier if there was only one good picture of each of them. It is hard to decide which ones to print because they are all cute. Cherie is so talented!







9 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! :)

Amber and Dallas said...

Kase...your picts are DARLING! I'm glad you posted them... how fun! She is talented and captured some great moments of your little guys!

Whitney said...

OH they are SO cute! I love them all too!

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my gosh... what darling pictures! I LOVE them!! You guys all look great and your boys are SO dang cute!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Wow, I dont think I have seen cuter kids! Love it :) Hope our little guy will be as cute as Coop and Cole

blythe said...

such cute pictures kasey. the family ones are so pretty.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I love these photos! Great photographer, beautiful family! Miss you so!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are sooo cute!! You look BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you guys are doing well! ~Kimmy :)