Sunday, December 21, 2008




We had a lot of fun going and picking our christmas tree. The debate over real tree vs fake (already lit, no mess tree) is still going. The real tree won out again!! It is beautiful and does make our house smell wonderful! Cooper actually helped with the decorating. I love my tree topper that I got at the Christmas idea house this year! So Fun!










Here are some pictures of my smiley, chubby baby! Cole is 4 months now. It is so hard to believe that he is already that old. I feel like it was just yesterday that I had him but I cant imagine life without him!







I love the Christmas season and wish that it did not go by so fast! It has been really fun this year trying to get cooper to actually feel of the Christmas spirit. I have been surprised that he is actually catching on. His favorite songs are "jingle bells, HEY" and "Santa clause is coming to town!" He is so funny! His favorite thing about Christmas is candy canes! ( of course ). We have also taken this chance to talk a lot about baby Jesus and it has been fun as a mother to see him learning. I have always loved Christmas and reflecting upon the birth of our Savior but Christmas has never been the same since I have had my boys. I am overwhelmed when I think about Mary and how she must have felt. She  knew he was the Savior but I am sure to her he was also just her baby. I can just picture those precious moments after the Savior was born. I am grateful for this time that helps me refocus my life around Christ.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Kasey is that a snake by Cole? Sorry I'm so disturbed by that I can't pay attention to anything else. By the way Bath & Body Works has a tree plug in that smells great. I'm telling you go for the fake and get scent.

Whitney said...

Funny about the snake - I was going to say something about that too. I just love your cute family, Kasey! Cole is SO sweet and I can just picture Cooper singing and dancing to those songs. Love you lots! Merry Christmas!