Sunday, January 25, 2009


Can I just say that there is no greater joy than being the mother of these two boys. I am so grateful for the things they teach me every day. Cooper is so sweet and reminds me when I get a little snappy at him that I need to be a "nice mom". I appreciate the loving reminder! Thanks buddy. Cole is like his dad (definitely not his mother) and wakes up every morning with a big smile at me as I come get him out of his crib. When coop was a baby he tended to be more like his mother as well and did not enjoy waking up. I am grateful for Cole and his loving, happy welcome that begins each morning.


2 comments:

leila said...

Oh I wish I had come over today. They are just too cute. MOM

Amber and Dallas said...

Soooo sooooo cute... what darling boys you have... we love them both so very very much! I cannot believe how big they both are getting!!!