Friday, January 30, 2009



We had a fun and busy weekend last week. I love when we get to do things that are different from our usual weekend. First off my sister was in town which is always fun. We became best friends while living up in utah and it was really hard to leave her and move down here. She is getting married in march and I am so excited for her. Landon is a great guy and they are very happy. Chaney and I threw courtney a bridal shower on saturday which was really fun. Chaney is very talented and it was beautiful! Thanks Chaney!
Friday night Danny and I got to go on a date! Just the two of us! It was great! (Thank you to Brian and Whitney for surviving our kids- you guys are the best!) We went to Cantina Loredo for dinner which was very good. It is a different kind of mexican food than usual but it was yummy! Then we went and saw Lion King at ASU Gamage. IT was AWESOME! I love love love broadway plays and this one was great. The costumes and music were incredible. It was so fun!!
Saturday night we got to go on a date with just cooper! That was fun too! We have not made tons of time for just cooper since cole was born and I know we need to more often. We took him to monster truck and it was a blast. Thankfully a friend told us to take ear plugs for cooper and that made all the difference. It was SO loud. Cooper loved it AND his earplugs! It was pretty funny because at first I couldnt tell if he liked it or he was just scared to death! ha ha. Finally he started smiling and clapping so it was all good. He didnt love the crashing and smashing but he loved the racing! It was fun to see his personality and realize how big he is getting! So Fun!











5 comments:

blythe said...

kasey, you are so beautiful! i heard about courtneys shower. wish i could have been there to see you!

Bowdens said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I love your and Danny's date night! That Mexican restaurant sounds yummy! I'm so glad Cooper liked the monster trucks!

Landvatter Family said...

sounds like a fun weekend. Love the pics!

Amber and Dallas said...

Thankyou sooo much for coming out last night... and thankyou for the truck... BB is loving it! We are soo grateful for you guys!! How fun to get to go to both of those events... I am sure Cooper was wide eyed through the whole thing...toooo cute! =)

davidandsuzi said...

Don't you just love date nights? Yours sounded awesome!! You look incredible, by the way... :)