Okay Okay, my fear that kept me from starting a blog for so long is
Despite my excuses I am going to make another attempt to catch up so here it goes! Christmas 2008 was wonderful. We celebrated our Christmas eve with our annual hang out with the Giffords. We love them and are grateful for the memories we have made over the years. Then we headed over to grandma and grandpa perks for our traditional tamale and green chile burrito meal. YUM! The 40 grandkids do a cousin gift exchange and then we read the story of the birth of Christ and sing Christmas songs as the kids do their nativity scene. So Fun. It is quite entertaining each year and it truly brings the Christmas spirit. I am grateful for the amazing family that I married into. They really set the bar high for Danny and me and we are thankful for that example.
Christmas day we had a wonderful relaxing morning at home. It was fun to see how excited cooper was that "Santa came to town"! We opened presents and enjoyed how happy cooper was for such little toys and candy! If only it could stay that way forever. After we cleaned up our mess we went over to the Perkinsons to make a mess at their house! We had the most delicious brunch(thanks Verna!) and enjoyed a surprise visit from Jill and Brian and baby cedric. (who by the way is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!) We had fun taking pictures of the first time all 5 grandboys were together! They all look like brothers it is soooo fun. They are going to give us a run for our money! We finished off the day at the Scurrs house. We got to talk to Elder Grant Scurr and have our testimonies strengthened by his! We miss him but we are so grateful for his hard work and dedication to the Lord as he serves the people in chile.
To sum it all up we spent time with our family, stayed in our christmas pajamas all day, ate delicious food, received many gifts from those we love, and reflected on the birth of our Saviour. It does not get any better than that!
To sum it all up we spent time with our family, stayed in our christmas pajamas all day, ate delicious food, received many gifts from those we love, and reflected on the birth of our Saviour. It does not get any better than that!
4 comments:
Such a cute update. You always have had the ability to look at the positive and happy side of things. You are terrific. MOM
Sounds like a great Christmas! My favorite part about the holidays is family time!
Hi there! I'm so happy I found your blog! Your boys are TO DIE FOR CUTE. Wow! It's been so long since I've seen you all--I'm glad I have a way to check in on you now : ) Life is looking great for you guys. We live in Boston now, so come see us if you're ever on the east coast.
Oh and what is your address? Could you email it to me? briannesnow04 at gmail dot com thanks!!
Post a Comment