Friday, January 16, 2009

Whoever invented these baby bouncers was a genious! Cole would sit in here for hours if I let him and it is just hillarious to watch. This video was the first time I put him in it and it was making me laugh so hard. I hope it puts a smile on your face too!


I can not get enough of this squishy smiley baby. Squishy is the only way to describe him! He is such a mamas boy and loves all the kisses he gets. It is weird because cooper never like that when he was a baby and I did not know what I was missing! OOOH I love him!

6 comments:

leila said...

I love that squishy boy too!! MOM

Cheltsie Spils said...

Kacie how fun to run into your blog. Your family is sooo darling. Boys are so fun and yours are sure cute.

Jen Talbot said...

Ok missy, I just found your blog while I was blogg surfing. I love that I can check in since we are so lame about never getting the boys together to play!

Jen Talbot

Amber and Dallas said...

Thankyou soooo much for Friday! We need to do it more often! Maybe Peter Piper tomorrow?? =) Thanks for the darling board and the beautiful picture of Christ. I am loving them both!

Amber and Dallas said...

And LOVE your pics of Christmas- especially little bubba jumping in his bouncy... I can attest to that he is sooooo cute and squishy! =)

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Kacie and Danny....How are you guys? It's been awhile, your boys are so handsome!!!