The only credit I can give myself is that at least I posted about Easter before April was over (barely!!) ha ha. Better late than never Right? Easter this year was great! We are so lucky to have family close by- it always makes holidays extra special. We had a fabulous dinner and easter egg hunt at the perkinsons on saturday and then spent sunday at the Scurr house with another wonderful meal and time relaxing. It was awesome! Here are some pics to recap our events!
Cooper and JR are the best of buddies! It is so much fun
to have them play together. Uncle david made the worlds
best easter egg hunt for them! Thanks Dave! The boys
could have done it all day!
One of the highlights was grandpa perk teaching the boys
about easter! JR is sooo smart and knew all the answers!
Coop is still learning! :) It was so sweet to watch them so
interested in what papa had to say about Jesus. We are so
lucky to have such strong examples and influences in our
We had our primary easter egg hunt friday morning and it
was a great success! I am serving in the presidency right now
and am so grateful to be around such sweet spirits and
1 comment:
I just want to bite them... a little!!mom
Post a Comment