Monday, April 20, 2009

Here are some pictures that sum up what we have been doing for the past few weeks!

First of all, one of the most traumatizing things that happened was while I was babysitting one of my best friends children. We were having such a peaceful dinner that I definately did not expect to end up in the ER with Quince! He was buckled in a booster seat and pushed off the table, tipping his whole chair backwards. Yikes! Thanks Rach and Spence for still trusting me with your kids!

Q was so tough! I swear the whole experience hurt me just as much if not more than it did him! I think I am still recovering and he has been fine since the second the ER nurse stopped making him hold still!! ha ha

We went to the train park in scottsdale and it was a lot of fun! The kids had a blast! I love the pic of coop in the engineer hat!







Here is Papa Juan with four of his grandsons ( we miss ya cedric!) I must say that those are the cutest boys I have ever seen. It is so neat to have them all be such good buddies!


2 comments:

leila said...

Oh, such cute children. Ouch on Q's head. I am waiting for the zip "lion" pictures. MOM

Anonymous said...

Kasey, I'm being creepy. I'm supposed to be working on other things, but I keep going from blog to blog and reading pages of people I don't even know. Haha But I found yours in the process! Just wanted to say hi!