One of our favorite things to do is go walk around San Tan Village,
play on the playground, splash pad, and visit the puppy pet store. The boys looked
so cute in their shirts from the Easter Bunny so
I started taking pictures. I thought the whole progression of the pics
was so cute! They really are best friends already.
I hope that when they get older it stays that way (at least most days! :)
I love my boys!
11 comments:
such cute boys! i cant believe how big they are both getting. and i love that they are best friends.
I love their shirts- I should meet you at San Tan- usually I just go to Superstition, but that would be fun!!
I left my message on the wrong post(your easter one) it just says I want to bite them...a little!! mom
So way cute!! I love San Tan Village too. I got some cute picts of Cooper I will have to send you.
I'm so glad they're best friends already! That makes it nice for mama! I can't wait to see them grow up together.
Soooo cute! I love your boys! They are both getting soo big! I still can't believe how much little Cole has changed in two weeks! Sooo much fun! I missed seeing you today! Rach said it was fun at the mall! Talk to you soon!! =)
Ok- just got an update on the rest of your cute picts....so fun! Loved Easter picts!!! Fun fun times! =)
okay, kasey's friends who have private blogs, here is my email. I will take it personally if you don't sign me up. I promise not to blogstalk.
mlscurr@cox.net
leila
Your kiddos are so cute! So fun to see what you're up to.
Kasey! It's been way too long! Your boys are adorable! I finally kind of figured out how this whole blog thing works, but I have a lot of catching up to do. I glad you guys are doing good, you have such a cute little family!
Love the shirts! Palmer has the same one. I love Target kids clothes. Those are some cutie boys. They are welcome to marry Portia (if they can handle her). :-)
Post a Comment