Thursday, August 25, 2011

My laurels!

I have been so lucky to be a laurel advisor in my ward for the past year and a half. Wow, it has been awesome and I LOVE these girls so much. I am inspired by them every week as I watch the lives they live and the valiant daughters they are trying to be. It has made me learn and grow so much. Heavenly Father truly blessed me to be able to see each of them as he does and at the same time learn a lot about how he sees me as well. It is not an easy calling and there is so much that I wish I could teach them and help them understand. I am so so grateful for these girls and all the things that I learned being part of their lives.

We had a lot of fun together! We were lucky to be able to go up to grandpa perks cabin for the weekend. Not all the girls were able to go but we still had a good time. We sledded and played in the snow! So Fun!

Erika Flake, Roxy Riblin, Jennifer Kitchen, Alex Thomas, Makinsey Plowman, Melina Oxspring











No comments: