Monday, August 29, 2011
Sunshine Acres
It is an interesting thing for me when I have moments that make me take a step back and realize that Danny and I are not the same teenage kids we were 10 years ago. Ha Ha. We still feel the same, so sometimes I am in awe of Danny and the incredible man that he is. He works so hard running his business and does a wonderful job supporting our family. He was in charge of a big charity event at Sunshine Acres where his company donated a shade sail to them. They had a fairly long segment on the morning news and he did a great job answering the questions and talking about the event. I was so proud of him and how he took charge and with the help of his awesome TEAM at Encima created a wonderful event. One of the best parts was watching how professional he was and how successful he felt when it was all over. I am grateful for danny and all that he has become and also grateful that we are still best friends and feel like nothing has really changed... even though SO much has! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment