My sis was here for 6 weeks this summer and I dont know how I live without her. She helped so much with my boys and we had such a fun time together. She is my best friend and I cant wait until she moves here next year. HURRY!!
Cooper and Cole were so excited to help me and aunt Courtney get Pollys room ready had fun playing in the boxes together but really did help wipe everything down and set up the crib. They are SO excited for their little sister and I am excited for the calm that she will bring to our home.
Here is Cole and his silly face. It is the same every time he makes it! ha ha. He is such a delightful kid with an extremely strong personality!! He is happy and creative and loves to play. Cooper was never (and still isnt) very good at playing by himself but cole will carry his toys around with him all day and just play with or without anyone else. He is a collector. Every day I have to clean out his bed from the piles of toys he stashed with him during the night. Hilarious! He loves his big brother cooper and is very good at sharing with him. But watch out if he gets frustrated, he does not back down and is extremely persistent!! I imagine he is a lot like danny was when he was little! Love this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment